Website audits generally focus on three components
- Technical audit focusing on the method a search engine can access, explore and find information on your site.
- User experience audit focusing on the way a user of search engines will knowledge your website.
- Content audit focusing on the way your site associates itself to certain topics or keywords.
- Site structure (URL analysis, XML map, breadcrumbs, Pagination pages etc.)
- Technical side of Website (301 redirects, Canonical pages, robots.txt, 404 pages etc.)
- Site content (Title, H1, Alt, Description tags, Keywords, images optimization etc.)
- Search Engines and social media integration (Microdata, Open Graph, social buttons etc.)
- Link Building
- Social Media Marketing
- Social bookmarking